Thursday, June 17, 2010

What are you looking at?

First of all, I'm not bald, I'm just big foreheaded.  Maybe if I grow my hair out long enough, no one will notice?  Ninth of all you are all haters and jealous.  You need to respect The Chad.


Hi Dudes!  What is up?  Who likes soccer?  Four of you like soccer?  Well four of you are in for a real treat then.  I am going to write the rest of this post in South African.  For Realz!


Oooh, check that.  Turns out English is not the most common language.  Zulu (24 percent speak Zulu at home), followed by Xhosa (18 percent), and Afrikaans (13 percent). English is only the sixth-most common home language in the country.  Boo.


But, here are some common Zulu phrases you can yell at the TV during World Cup -


Cheers/Good health!    =                                Impilontle! Akubekuhle!
Call the police!             =                                Biza amaphoyisa!
This gentleman lady will pay for everything  =  Inenekazi lizokhokha konke
My hovercraft is full of eels   =                        Umkhumbi wami ugcwele ngenyoka zemanzini
I feel sick  =                                                   Ngiyagula.
I need a doctor  =                                          Ngidinga udokotela


Okay, maybe you wouldn't yell that at the TV, but you try and find useful TV / World Cup / funny / Zulu phrases you jerks.


What is no Zulu?!


Okay, back to running.  I came, I ran, I kicked a$$.  That treadmill didn't know what hit it.  But I know.  It was me, and I destroyed that treadmill.  For realz!  Check it out. 


That's right...I ran the tread right off the mill.  How's that taste treadmill.  Who's calling the shots now?


- Chad out

No comments:

Post a Comment