Monday, July 5, 2010

Hi Dudes!


Bix @ 6 was perfect.  We had great weather and I felt great.  It was one of the best runs I have had in a long time.  I had fun passing Gary too...I held my breath when I ran by so he didn't know I was working hard.  Brooksie looked pretty comfortable sitting on the side of the road drinking Miller Lite.  Maybe Brooks isn't really hurt?  Hmmmm.....


After my Chump Rant, I thought I would share somethings that I do like.  Red Hot Brian Scott.  That dude is genius.  I don't always catch his morning show, but they play his "greatest hits" and "highlights" throughout the day.  That dude is a QC icon.  I remember being at the Funny Bone a few months ago and he was there.  I know, right!  Anyway, dude sat down at his booth and his man thong crept out over his jeans.  A little male whale tail.  That was what prompted me to go out and get my a few for myself.  Iowa State...here I come.


I ran down to watch the Firecracker race on Sunday.  Moreno took this race back over, and did a great job.  It was about 11.5 miles from my house.  My Sherpa (brooks) met me down there with some Gatorade and a towel.  Holla!  We watched a bunch of runners (and a boat load of walkers) had a couple of Reebs, and had a nice little Sunday.   


Now back to the real world.


-Chump out

No comments:

Post a Comment