Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chump Rants

Hi Dudes!


Welcome back and welcome to the first installment of Chad Rants (or Chump Rants).  Some of you have heard of Zero-to-Mad, or Zero-to-Chad.  It is basically when something sets the kid off.


Chump Rants are my way of dealing with some of these issues in a more constructive way.


For example - I don't like radio commercials with some local business owner's kid on it.  You may think it is cute, but I can't understand a wowd your kid is saying.  Yeah, it's WORD not wowd.  What is cute to you, is insanely irritating to me. "My daddy can fix yo cumputer".  Really?  Can he?  Because he can't seem to teach his beloved child to speak clearly.  Maybe daddy should spend less time on the computer and more time bonding with his son.  Does he really think that people will be driving in their cars and call him after listening to his dumb-ass kid?  Maybe.  But only because I feel sorry for his special needs kid and want to throw a little money his way.  Pitch me your product like a man and move on.


So how was your day lil fellas?  While Chris is slowly falling apart, I am on fire.  There's a new sheriff in town...and it's me.  Holla! 


Bix @ 6 is tomorrow and Brooks will be on the sideline.  Maybe he can carry my bags for me while I crush the course?  For Realz!


-Chump out

No comments:

Post a Comment