Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bix @ 6

Hi Dudes!

Remind me not to make fun of Besser on this blog.  He destroyed the kid...for realz!  We hammered through the Bix route at 7:11 pace.  What is a near death experience?

Bonus - I found an IPod Shuffle.  Biggity Bamm!  Holla!  If you lost your I Pod Shuffle on the Bix route I'm sure it wasnt the same one I found.  Unless you love Barry Manilow, this probably isn't your I Pod.

"Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there
She would merengue and do the cha-cha
And while she tried to be a star, Tony always tended bar
Across the crowded floor, they worked from eight til four
They were young and they had each other
Who could ask for more?
At the Copa, (Co) Copacabana (Copacabana)
The hottest spot north of Havana, (here)
At the Copa, (Co) Copacabana (Copacabana)
Music and passion were always the fashion
At the Copa .... they fell in love"

Okay, for REALZ.  Who can run to this?  Were they out of Frankie Valli or the Carpenters?  And I thought Brooks was a nerd.  He has just been out nerded.  Congrats mystery nerd Bix @ 6 runner.  You don't deserve to have an I Pod Shuffle anyway.  The music Karma God's stole it from you and gave it to me.  I can't wait to load my one word techno beats...oop pst, oop pst, bam.  Maybe a little "Oops I did it again!"?

Doesn't matter what I load...it will rock the hell out of COPA, COPACABANA.  I'd like to buy a vowel please.

- Chump out

No comments:

Post a Comment