Monday, June 28, 2010

A tale of 2 chumps

Hi Dudes!


Welcome to my 21st blog post.  Does that mean my blog can drink now?  Holla!


Some of you have asked about my diet plan.  Some of you are not familiar with "The Tale of two Chads",  it was a lesser known Charles Dickens novel.  Let me illustrate.


The top picture is me a couple of years ago.  The bottom picture, well that that's me on the right, chillin at my class reunion.

Yeah, I know.  That is for REALZ!


But all of that is history.  I will be rollin at 170 before you can say...HOLLA!


Okay, enough about that.  People have been calling me "Chump" since college.  But what does "Chump" really mean?


Glad you asked...here are seven definitions and examples;






'My friend Chad is such a chump. He talks a lot but nothing of any relevance comes out. In fact he is a world champion chump'.

2)  A sucka that tries to act cool, but is really a fool and tries to act tough, but really isn't
a.Person who says they have a million dollars but is really poor. b.Person who says they kill you with a gun, but the only gun they have is a plastic one.

3)  A stupid or gullible person
You chumps don't have a clue what this guy is up to.

4)  Pathetic character who is often reminded of his (guys are labeled as chumps far more than girls) shortcomings by superiors.

Synonymous with 'loser'

5)  An individual who appears unattractive to the opposite sex and contains no social skills to mitigate the handicap. Contrarily the "Chump" reveres them self as a superior in all situations without any basis for this status.

6) Predominantly male social outcast
Joe: "How was the bar last night? any luck with the ladies?"

Chad: "Everybody wanted me, but I decided to come home and get the worlds highest score on Call of Duty instead."
Joe:  Dude, you re a Chump
7) A person who is being unnecessarily condescending or disdainful, often because of their own internalized judgmental opinions.

I'd like a new name...for REALZ!



No comments:

Post a Comment